Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dedicated to Stevie

In order to explain the name of our blog, I must tell you that Stevie Wonder is my favorite singer. He has always been my favorite and continues to be my favorite. Windows down, windows up, in the morning, at night, it doesn't matter. Stevie is my favorite. Before Noel came around, Stevie Wonder was my boyfriend. He is oh so encouraging.



I knew I could marry Noel when he told me that he walked to Stevie Wonder. As the story is told, little baby Noel was crawling until he first heard Stevie Wonder on the radio. Then he walked. How fitting...the extra boost a child needs in the lyrics of a Stevie song.

Thank you, Stevie. Not only can my husband walk, he can climb. We owe you one.



Cheers and many thanks to Stevie!

No comments:

Post a Comment