Sunday, February 28, 2010

isis loves dumplings

Isis and her boyf came to visit this weekend. She refuses to call him her boyf, but I think after this weekend I convinced her that is better than "boyfriend."

Our weekend consisted of several key Charlottesville activities.

We took a drive to the mountains for a photo shoot.


I guess I gotta say my little sister is the bomb.




I managed to cut myself from this picture, but at least we know I was present and we tried.


We then strolled the downtown mall, enjoyed the scenery and the weather, and then bought 10 orders of dumplings from the local dumpling place. We then ate them all in one sitting. Isis says the dumplings are her favorite part of Charlottesville, and she'll come back to visit JUST for them. Gosh, I am so lucky.

3 comments:

  1. We sooo want to come out to visit you guys this summer. Perhaps we can even eat some dumplings! :) Also. Love the color with the picture up top!! It looks superb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. any truth to the rumors that isis's boyfriend has the same name as her brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He also looks like he could be her brother. Just like you and Noelpac.

    ReplyDelete