Thursday, December 16, 2010

purple popsicles and a snowy day

Let me tell you, I chose the right week to go back to work. A Christmas party and a snow day! It can't get any better than that.

Simon prepared for his first snowy day by wearing his ginormous snow outfit around the house. We also read this book together (thanks Emily and Nate!)



We made it to page 2 before Simon started whining, probably because his mother was making him wear a huge snowsuit inside the already quite heated house. I couldn't help myself.



Simon is currently on a medicine that makes his lips and tounge purple. As you can see in the above picture, it looks like he has been eating a purple popsicle all day. We have been teasing him constantly (as if he understands.) Aside from staining everything purple, including my pjs, his spit up, and the snow :) , the medicine cracks us up.

We thankfully and finally made it outside. Noel and I sang "Winter Wonderland" as Simon looked around confused, unsure of what to make of the white stuff.






4 comments:

  1. Noof, Simon is gorgeous. I love that you put him in the bumbo in the snow. I hate that I haven't met him yet. Soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Nefret! :) I love your new intro photo to the blog, too. Yall are darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simon has such a manly, and also confused, look on his face every time you sit him up in that thing for photos... so glad he's already had his first snow day! Love to the 3 of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got caught up on the blog and he's DELICIOUS! Additionally, your variety of uses for that Bilbo/Boppy/Blue chair thing he's sitting in is impressive! So good to see you all in November - Love you!

    ReplyDelete