Monday, January 25, 2010

WHAT SHE ISN'T TELLING YOU

Greetings faithful blog readers,
(yes I just said greetings)

As I'm sure you've all noticed NoofandNoel has a lot more Noof than Noel in it (part of the reason there are any faithful followers, trust me) and as you may have guessed Nefret leaves a lot out.

I'm not going to try to "correct" the blog's entire history now but I do want to point one thing out. In ancient Egyptian, the name Nefretiti means "Beauty has Come" (Nefer="Beauty" and Titi="Come"). The queen named Nefretiti was given her name later in life because the Egytians believed she was the most beautiful women they had ever seen (Neferet means "most beautiful"). Pharaoh had his pick of the whole country but his choice was obvious, lets just say I know how he felt.

7 comments:

  1. Noel, Words of Affirmation is your gift. I love your guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness....talk about a weepy face....LOVE it, Noel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS GUEST POST I AM SO JEALOUS. Do you think I can convince Spencer to Guest Post on thingsimusthaveoriwilldie?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nefret - noel can guest post on my blog anytime.

    ReplyDelete