Friday, March 26, 2010

I know you have been waiting for a picture of Noel wearing a turban...





Noel was commonly mistaken for Lawrence of Arabia everywhere we went. And every security guard would basically pull his turban off his head, so they could fix it for him for some money.



This is where I puked. Monumental. Literally.









Where else are you going to smoke hooka except for Egypt?!

I have no idea how to summarize this trip -our itinerary was so extensive,and our camera was so broken that we missed a lot of kodak moments. Noel and I's favorite part was cruising the nile on a boat and waving to the farmers and their children on the Nile Bank. I love Egypt, and I love going to my homeland where everyone looks like me. It is so refreshing.

Thank you, Gido, for planning such a great trip for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment