Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hey Mr. Grumpy Gills

Tonight I went to see Finding Nemo on Ice with my co-worker and her 4 year old son.
It was the highlight of my week.

I especially loved the papa turtle with its flock of baby turtles.



And how incredible is it that there is a giant ice skating roller whale that is ultimately going to eat Marlin and Dora, all on the ice rink in front of thousands of little children.



I think I liked the whole experience more than my 4-year old friend.
Disney, you are brilliant. Apparently swimming and ice skating are more similar than I could ever have imagined.


2 comments:

  1. i neeeeed one of those costumes for halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noof! I have found your blog and am hooked for life! I LOVE it! I had no idea about your thing with Mr. Wonder! Does Erin Hatcher know? We love him too and used to do not so vision impaired sensitive imitations of him in high school.

    ReplyDelete