Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Jewel

This weekend the Jewel came to visit.

Need I say more.



She joined us for a magical weekend of apple picking.

This is disgusting, and I refused to participate, but bobbing for apples is apparently appropriate in many more places than just your middle school halloween parties. All I have to say is the Jewel is hardcore ( Rose and I were not.)




The Jewel also filled in as our weekend clergy. (I had a flash of the Jewel on the steps of tucker peforming sunday service.) Since Noel and I lost our "unity salt" that we performed in our unity salt ceremony at our wedding, the Jewel offered to re-perform the salt covenant ceremony. We then placed our "new" salt in a little baggie like this, placed it on our mantle, and are officially re-married with salt. Here are some post salt ceremony pictures ( with bouquet). Noel even wore a fancy sport coat.

4 comments:

  1. That picture is awesome. I guess it's never too soon to renew your vows. Did anyone successfully bob for an apple?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen, there is NO WAY you were present at the Jewel's religious service at Tucker. (Right??)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jewel looks magical in an apple tree. Could you put that sacred salt in something more decorative than a baggie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm looks like a great day. wish i could have been there.

    ReplyDelete