Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Invention Convention

We have a raccoon problem. While I am asleep in the middle of the night, Noel claims that he is outside with a broom beating away raccoons. Today was the last straw for him, however. While my back was turned for maybe 2 minutes,Noel had hoisted our trash can mid-air.

Sorry, rodents of the backyard,
get your trash from somewhere ELSE.
Love, Noof and Noel.



Since I can't reach the trash can anymore, it looks like I am exempt from trash duty permanently. (Noel says that must mean I am about the same size as a raccoon.)

3 comments:

  1. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TURTLE???????? I love the blog anyway and will be a constant follower in the years to come. Hopefully the turtle will show up if I am very patient

    ReplyDelete
  2. noel is so legit. Happy Wife, Happy Life!

    ReplyDelete