Sunday, April 18, 2010

super hubs

So, clumsy pregnant lady I am, I dropped my tweezers down the sink. As I yelled for Noel in haste and imagined what our landlord would say when he discovered tweezers in our sink pipe, Noel came to the rescue.

With his genius grad school on-his-feet-invention-convention attitude, he proceeded to place magnets on the bottom of a long piece of duck tape. With quick skill, he dropped the duck tape into the sink...AND pulled out my tweezers!! Keep in mind that the whole time I was standing behind him jumping up and down on my tiptoes throwing words of doubt and question into his ears ( terrible, I know. I apologized PROFUSELY after the fact.)

\

In all his glory. It is as if he invented chocolate.



The tweezers stuck to the magnets. I had to document the moment.

7 comments:

  1. Oh man where can I get me one of those!?!?! I'm talking about the Noel Handy-Man 3000 of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't I tell you he was good at fixing things?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha that's amazing! Way to go, Noel!! You sure did find yourself a good one, Nefret ;) Husband, I mean - who cares about the tweezers?! :) hahaha. Genius invention. Props to your man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope the guy who won that invention convention years ago reads this post and finally relinquishes his title. Until that happens, he sits on a throne of lies. without tweezers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frettie!!!! I just heard the news today about your little nugget! Unbelievably excited for you - can't think of better or more fun parents than the two of you. I'll have to check your blog more to see the updates. Check out our two munchkins on http://www.lifeinva2010.blogspot.com/

    Take care!
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe no one has typed the word "Macgyver" yet. Oh wait, I have just given away my age. I forgot I'm rubbing elbows with a younger crowd... Anyhoo, I just got updated on all things Stringham and I really miss you guys! So excited for all that's happening!

    ReplyDelete