Saturday, June 19, 2010

Babymoon...more like PARTYmoon

Since we have such generous friends in the Waughs, we got to spend a whole FIVE days(count them, yes, that is a lot more days than I could have imagined) in their beautiful and awesome West Virginia cabin.

I mostly pretended we were at the beach, and immediately woke up and put a swimsuit on every day in an effort to try and convince Noel to go to the pool. As Noel said (and I take as a very high compliment, "You are the only person who can get a tan in West Virginia.") Exactly.


25 weeks (or so) pregnant

We really didn't do much. I learned that sleeping in is not a thing of the past (yet), and until the baby comes, I am utilizing every opportunity to sleep in. We read a lot of books and watched a lot of cable tv (what a treat!)




Noel has the best taste in books, doesn't he?

We are currently in a swamp of moving ( July 10th!) and being pregnant (as usual), but there will be more to come. Goodbye Spring, hellooooo summmmerrrrrrr.

ps- Did I already say how much I love my maternity swimsuit and especially the fact that I currently float so well in the pool? I would wear my swimsuit every single day if I could. I can't wait until the baby comes, and I can use that as an excuse to play in the sprinkler whenever possible.

3 comments:

  1. At my coffee shop, I tell people your pregnant every chance I get.
    "oh you want a latte?"
    "Well my sister is pregnant! and Im going to be an Auntie"

    and than for some reason they give me a weird look and hand me their credit card. No respect around this neck of the woods. I love you and Im glad you had an awesome baby moon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! How amazing to have a gen-u-wine babymoon! I'm so happy for you two :) And um, must say. I love your husband's choice in books ;) giggle.

    Love the picture of you at circa 25 weeks, too!! :) (If you want to be a nerd like me, by the way, I actually asked my doctor "how far along, EXACTLY, am I according to your records?" hence my being able to claim the week and date ;)

    Love your beautiful smile and enthusiasm through it all. Sending you hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww what a precious belly pic :) glad you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete