Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I bet you are sorry you missed this...

Don't we all just want a chance to eat with our hands and watch real life jousting with real life horses, all in a huge arena (located in a mall!)
I am sorry to be repetitive, but I still can not believe such a place exists in real life!











Along with the 6-12 year olds whose birthday it was, I got the distinct pleasure of being knighted. I have got to be one of the few knighted preggos. Noel said I didn't stop smiling the whole time.


The blue knight, "bizarro Noel".

When we left, Noel said we are going to have to take our son there for his 12th birthday. I can not wait. I am wondering if I can convince him to work there (perhaps as a medieval busboy?)

Thank you, Waughs!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha that's awesome, Nefret ;) You are so cute. I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue knight, "bizarro Noel". that had me in stitches. what a perfect place to celebrate 3pac. it reminds me of your pirate party - only 5 million times bigger.

    ReplyDelete