Thursday, June 24, 2010

Good riddance apt !

As a farewell present to us, trusty tenants, there was a 5 minute whirlwind of a storm, and this is what happened:




Holy cow!

Noel and I were off to workout (yes, pregnant chics do that...for exercise, yes, but mostly because I love riding a bike and reading a book at the same time. It's a very satisfying form of multi-tasking).

Turns out, however, Noel can no longer ride his bike to work.



When I called the landlord, he told me he was currently in Turkey and it was 1 A.M. Oops. I can not wait to see what form his magical connections from Turkey will take when the tree, as he promised, will be removed tomorrow. It is kind of fun forging a trail from our apartment to the street, so I can't say I won't be a little disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That's intense, Nefret!! Yikes. So sad about the bike, but way to be working out!! :) You go, girl. Hope they fix it all up nice and quickly and that the bike can be repaired. Glad you have your camera from mamacita to document these crazy times :)

    ReplyDelete