Thursday, September 16, 2010

Aqua jogging, cont...

We are joined by guest blogger, Logan Stout, first time blogger and first time aqua jogger:



I would like to say a few words about my aqua jogging experience that I had with Nefret this past weekend.

If you were like me, you read her most recent entry about this favorite new “sport” of hers and thought: “Only for pregnant ladies and folks over the age of 75. You just put a floaty belt on and bob up and down in the water, maybe moving your legs around a bit. How cool could that be?”

Incorrect my friends. Aqua jogging is 1. INTENSE!!! 2. For everyone!

Do you like the pool? Do you like bright colored floaty belts? Do you enjoy one piece swimsuits and swim caps (optional)? Then aqua jogging is for you! Move swiftly and smoothly through your own private lane with a good friend and converse while getting an impact free workout beneath the water’s surface. Tri-athletes do it! And while aqua jogging, you might even meet a nice European man like our friend here!


Please take the time to give aqua jogging a try… you will not regret it!

1 comment:

  1. Logan I know exactly what your talking about!

    ReplyDelete