Thursday, November 18, 2010

tech savvy maternity leave

Simon is on a strict sleep schedule. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.


This means I make Simon sleep even when he doesn't want to (why didn't I think of that BEFORE?!), and I get to fold laundry, do dishes, write thank you notes...

Since my domesticness is limited and I can only fold laundry and nap for so long, I bought myself an early Christmas present. After joining twitter and conquering the world of constant social media (and some encouragement from Corinne), I moved on to this...



I don't watch a lot of tv, but I think I might start. I don't have the energy and mental capacity for books these days, so this will do, and I am VERY happy about it.

In baby news, Simon thinks it is really fun to spit up. It is my favorite thing ever. I guess he cracks himself up, just like his mother.




No comments:

Post a Comment