Tuesday, January 11, 2011

it's not over till it's over

My hair is falling out! Though I was warned about this symptom of pregnancy that occurs 3 MONTHS after giving birth, nothing could have prepared me for this. My prenatal vitamins have finally turned against me and can no longer provide me with that luscious pregnancy hair that I have gotten used to.

I have found hair in these places around the house:
1- in the dryer
2-in Simon's diaper
3- in our dinner (sorry. bet you don't want to come over anymore)
4- in the cd player

When Noel was complaining about having to clean up the hair that is currently ALL OVER the bathroom, I cleverly accused him of mistaking our hairs. Yes, short red hair can be confused with long black curly hair.

As my previous roommates know, I hate cleaning out the drain in the shower. (sorry Julia!) Sorry, Noel, it is going to be an ugly winter.


The good news is that this kid doesn't care ONE BIT.


Oh, and he can roll over. Boo ya.







4 comments:

  1. this is a tiny bit disturbing noofy, I thought Suave was the only thing that made you shed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow...how cute is your kid?! i know, i check in randomly every few months...miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH, I know, right?!?! SUCH a bummer. My shedding has gotten a LITTLE bit better but I still shed like crazy. Matt detests it as well and asked me to shave my head ;) We (as in, also Matt) have found many a hair in the diaper and everywhere you've described. Well, I don't use a blowdryer, but if I did, I would. Hahaha I totally agree that NO ONE can prepare you for that...

    But Simon can roll over?! That's amazing! He's growing so much, so fast (but I guess all babies do that, eh) and looks so handsome :)

    Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are tooooo funny and I miss you a LOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete