Friday, January 28, 2011

the usual evening conversation

Simon loves these pjs. or maybe Noel and I just love them.



In case you couldn't get a good look at them...



Noof: Simon, is Snugglestown in Virginia? I am just wondering, because there is an arrow on your shirt, and it makes me think it is nearby.

Noel: It is in between Crankyville and Happytown.

Noof: NO. You are wrong. It is near Stinkybuttville.

Noel: It is pointing east. It is near the coast.

Noof: Like close to VA beach?

Noel: Yea, probably.

Noof: Let's just say it's near Cutebabytown. or Babysarethebombville.

Noel: Alright. Whatever. (Walks off to make salad for dinner).

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is the cutest!!!! Hope you are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the cutest picture of simon so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hear this exchange. It is so like you two. Now, for that baby, I don't know. He doesn't look like himself in that picture!

    ReplyDelete