Wednesday, December 23, 2009

snowcation

This was the itinerary of the snowcation ( or as the Daily Progress is currently calling it, snowmageddon).

Noel wrote his final papers. And shoveled. When he would resurface from his paper to go shovel, I wouldn't see him for hours, because he would be outside shoveling everyone's driveways and parking spaces.

My snow days consisted of a) going stir crazy in our apartment and baked so much, I just about broke my arm off with a whisk still in my hand, and b) rediscovering my love for sleeping in and taking 2 showers a day.

Also, I love my snow boots.

My camera broke, so I have no proof of the snow. If you do not believe me, check this out: WOA


Oh, and I am going right back into the thick of it. This time I am bringing my pick ax to make ice sculptures and snowmen with real buttons on their jackets. Also, I am going to win a snowball fight against Noel.

No comments:

Post a Comment