Wednesday, December 9, 2009

weepy gurgle face

This week I received an email from William and Mary saying that my personal website would be erased from the internet within a couple weeks. In curiosity, I checked to see what exactly my college site had been.

Is anyone else amazed and astounded by the amount of spelling errors on my website?

I sure am. I clearly didn't finish it....but here's to the gurgle face AND the weepy face, hot hot hot, the dot com, and the fact that we obviously had dinner both on tuesday and thursday nights. Or do you think I made that mistake by accident? We can all thank Katie Shields again for giving us the best 2005 Christmas gift that a girl could ask for.

(Note this very funny convo in the discussion board about who will cook with me...Can you believe there was even a debate on that?!?! I am surprised everybody wasn't rushing at the opportunity. I was always an expert at frozen lasagna.)





1 comment:

  1. Dude, who were we? The Babysitters Club? Ahhh.... I miss Tuesday Night Dinner! I can actually cook now. The irony...

    ReplyDelete